NOA Brands, the world’s largest and most innovative producer of mannequins and visual display products for the world’s top retailers, is looking to add a seasoned Traffic Manager / Product Development Project Manager to the team. We offer the industry’s most innovative design, a customer-oriented culture, and a global footprint. Our brands are defined by excellence in service, product quality and logistics capabilities.
Summary of Role
In this role, the Traffic Manager (Product Development Project Manager), will work within the Design and Development team, while serving as a cross-functional liaison across Sales and Operations teams to schedule and monitor a variety of custom projects to support our clients’ needs. The successful candidate will have experience working in a high-volume project management role within a product development pipeline and have experience managing multiple highly-dynamic projects at once, from inception through product launch. Additionally, this role supports the Development Departments by managing and reporting on key metrics, including financial results and project success measures.
- Receive new project development requests from Sales and provide timeline and cost estimates and provide feedback to sales team.
- Partner with ADMs to understand holistic project scope, including development, engineering, sourcing and operations needs to track on-time progress and alert key stakeholders of any at-risk items.
- Enter project timelines and delivery dates into project tracking system, assign appropriate resources for each phase and monitor progress compared to proposed schedule. Inform appropriate departments of potential delays in completion of projects, and work across departments to provide feasible solutions.
- Lead daily, weekly and bi-weekly meetings aimed to keep projects on task and discuss potential project conflicts, acting as a resource to help resolve identified issues.
- Skills and Abilities
- Ability to understand and follow processes and raise flags when processes are not being followed.
- Ability to react quickly to fast-changing dates and project scope
- “Do what it takes” attitude
- Understand KPI tracking and importance to organizational success.
- Understand and able to track and report key financials of the business unit and partner with Finance and Sales to deliver necessary reports.
- Must be very detail oriented and highly organized
- Proactive with follow-up and great sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High effectiveness in scheduling applications
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of internal and external customers
- Expertise in processes and communication protocol and ability to continuously effect positive changes through a dynamic process and customer base.
- General awareness of manufacturing processes and willingness to learn new development and production processes.
- Comfortable working in a creative environment where changes happen frequently.
- Working knowledge of Project Management software. Podio experience a plus.
- Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of successful track record in related required skills
- A BS degree in Business Administration or related practical experience
- Experience in Project Management tools and processes
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity to help bring customer visions to life please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org