IT Business Analyst- Product Support
The IT Business Analyst role will help support our employee population with Epicor, our ERP system, by collaborating with department staff to determine both routine user issues and identifying potential areas of improvement in utilization of the system. This role will be a key problem resolution and business partner for all departments in developing new process related to the Epicor system. This role will be helping in our upgrade to Epicor 10 and will work closely with end users and department managers in the upgrade process.
- Assists users and provides guidance on system functionality within Epicor; manufacturing experience a plus
- Assists users with extracting data, developing routine and ad hoc reports and queries (via SQL and Epicor tools), and general IT requests for assistance.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions
- Experience and in depth knowledge of Epicor 10 configuration and design and is responsible for ensuring that business requirements are properly addressed utilizing existing Epicor functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience; manufacturing preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience with an Epicor system in a manufacturing environment; Epicor 10 preferred
- Prior experience in an Applications Support role, Hands on problem solver
- Must be action oriented, organized and possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Working knowledge of data structures, relational databases and SQL
- Epicor BAQ, BPM and SSRS Report Writing a plus
NOA Brands is a leading provider of Visual Merchandising product to the retail industry with global operations. Our mission is to create superior visual merchandising items that help our partners achieve their brand image and engage their customers in a meaningful way. We value our partnerships with our clients and look to support their needs in the visual merchandising space by creating a trusted partnership where our clients can have confidence that we will help them create the best product for their brand. With operations throughout the globe, we are able to support any business seamlessly providing a single source provider in our space.
If interested, please submit Job Application and Resume to: Ben Riggs at email@example.com and put IT Business Analyst in the subject line.