Are you a seasoned sales professional that has worked in the retail design, fashion design or visual merchandising industry? Do you love to help clients find the perfect solution to their visual merchandising needs by creating memorable solutions that display their products in unique and different ways? Do you value the collaboration of small teams? Are you obsessed with aesthetic details and helping clients achieve the best visual design for their brands?
NOA Brands is the world’s largest and most innovative producer of mannequins and visual display products for the world’s top retailers. We offer the industry’s most innovative and flexible services, and a customer-oriented culture, all with a global reach. Our brands are defined by excellence in service, product quality and logistics. From Fashion to Athletic, from Custom Design and Props, our company strives to embody and develop the spirit of our Client’s Brands.
We are looking to add an Account Executive to our Sales team. Working under the V.P. of Sales, you will learn the process of creating custom mannequins and visual display elements that exceed our customers’ expectations. Along the way, you will challenge and drive our creative boundaries, push our product development, and provide our customers with new and fresh concepts. As part of our team you will bring your passion and willingness to execute requests in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
The Noa Brands Account Executive is responsible for representing our multiple mannequin and visual merchandising brands to existing and potential customers by identifying, negotiating and cultivating relationships. In this role, the Account Executive will develop new business by calling on VP and director level executives at retail companies and apparel brands and design firms responsible for visual merchandising, brand presentation and store design. You will use your ability to discover the clients’ needs to help identify business goals and the appropriate product solutions that will drive the greatest value to their business. This position will work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff including internal senior management and external strategic business partners.
- Be responsible for achieving a monthly, quarterly and annual sales budget
- Collaborate with Noa Brands teams (product development, creative, marketing and operations teams)
- Accurately forecast your business
- Communicate ongoing contact/sales activities through Pipeline Report
- Proactively generate new pipeline opportunities in your territory
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects’ viewpoint and tailor communication and solutions to meet prospects’ needs, expectations and drive business value
- Manage sales from project bidding/planning/estimates all the way through closure of new business
- College degree required
- 3 years of sales experience
- Experience exceeding sales goals consistently
- Experience building a business/new territory highly desired
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence
- B2B selling experience within the retail, design and/or hospitality industries preferred
- Demonstrates and applies strategic thinking
- Superior communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get tasks done quickly in a fast-paced environment
- High ethical standards and consistent values – hard work, integrity and team player
- Evidence of previous sales success
- High competency level in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with sales tools and project management
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- PTO/Sick Days
- Discretionary annual salary raises
- 401k with company match
- Casual company culture